Kate & Dan
Catering & Co-ordination, Eat Drink
Photography, Feather & Stone
Venue, The Rhiad
Stationary & Wedding Favours, Senna Jean Designs
Kate & Dan shared an intimate day at The Rhiad with their family & friends to celebrate their nuptials.
An Asian inspired menu complimented the beautiful venue and lent a a tropical twist to this thoroughly modern country wedding.
- giant mezze platter of cured meats & seafood, dips, cheeses, cured vegetables, marinated olives.
- served with fresh breads, bread sticks, biscuits & crackers
- separate bridal platter
- salt & pepper baby squid, kaffir chilli dip
- vietnamese fresh spring rolls, nahm jim sauce
- bang bang chicken rice noodle salad, julienne of kaffir lime and coriander
- chilli ginger caramelised pork belly: salted cucumber& nashi pear
- baguettes, chilli butter & kaffir lime.
- tat soi salad, cucumber ribbons, shallot & coriander, crispy noodles, spiced peanuts, red chilli
- baked rice of shitake, wild mushroom, cashew, frizzled basil & fried eschallots, caramelised lemon squeezes
- traditional fresh green papaya salad
- whole crispy snapper, coriander, chilli, ginger lime, sesame soy flash
- glazed ginger grilled beef with green peppercorns, braised bok choy
- 5-spiced japanese pumpkin wedges
- asian vegetables wok flashed with ginger & lime; beans, snow peas, baby corn, shallot
- asian ice cream parlour: lychee, mango and lime ice cream & sorbet
- to accompany; mixed jelly squares, coconut sago, fresh mango, lychee, sweet ginger syrup, sweet red beans, whipped cream and sweet caramel peanuts