Mad Hatter’s Tea Party
We had the pleasure of designing a fabulous Bon Voyage lunch around the theme ‘Mad Hatters Tea Party’. It was a magical afternoon with treats and surprises around every corner.
Food, co-ordination and styling, Eat Drink
Furniture, Frank & Joy
Lighting, North Coast Events
A Mad Hatters Menu
- gin ‘tea’ served in vintage tea cups
- waiters with trays of- watermelon (in vodka syrup) & mint on flamingo toothpicks.
A MAD FEAST
On cake stands awaiting …
- bread and ‘butterfly’ sandwiches- lemon butter and smoked salmon with micro cress
- flamingo (wink wink) ribbon sandwich- chicken poached in beetroot, pink mayonnaise, pine nuts, purple basil, pink bread
- baby bacon and egg pies with a prosciutto crown and teardrop tomato
A quick interruption….
- baby mushroom cappuccinos
To be followed by…
- ‘out of thyme’ stew (a white bean, lemon thyme and chicken cassoulet,)
- ‘off with her head’ tomato tart
- three pea and spud salad- little crunchy spuds, sugar snap, snow pea, shelled garden peas, pea shoots, lambs ears, sage derby, mustard cider dressing
- cheshire cakes …. tiered stands of cupcakes big and small with coloured swirls of flavoured buttercream; … flavours peaches and cream (vanilla peach filling) earl grey and lemon- with a lemon sugar crust, salted pecan and maple tarts