When it comes to mobile catering in Byron Bay Eatdrink Catering are one of the leaders, our longevity is testimony to our deep roots in the Byron Bay community. We are lucky to have had the pleasure of many wonderful mobile catering opportunities from backyard christenings to out of the box weddings, we have seen it all.
Recently we had a fab opportunity to cater for Married at First Sight episodes shot in Byron Bay. We love a springboard and that successful opportunity mobile catering in Byron Bay for Channel 9 led to an amazing offer to cater for the wedding of the dynamic duo behind the show, Adrian Swift and Caroline Spencer. What a night, funny, fun, magical- a perfect backdrop for our mobile catering services. The venue was magnificent Deux Belettes in the Byron Bay hinterland, and with the luxe touch of Wedding Planner, Jane Magnus the venue shone bright and an amazing lavish theatrical scene became the canvas for a magnificent celebration. Our services are broad, we would love to hear from you when you are seeking event catering in Byron Bay, our awesome team can talk you through all your mobile catering needs and find you a winning solution for your event.
Mobile Catering Menu Byron Bay for The Producers
TO START; ITALIAN ANTIPASTI GRAZING TABLE
• Abundant Italian antipasti of cured salumi and mortadella, house cured salmon in
pernod, dill & juniper, warmed spiced olives, fetta marinated in lemon thyme & pink
pepper, baked ricotta, burrata, pickled baby vegetables, steamed asparagi in salsa,
pesto dip and salsa rossa, parmesan & chilli polenta, fresh basil and baby tomatoes
on the vine.
• Served with fresh breads, grissini, biscuits & crackers
THE MAIN AFFAIR; FOLLOWED BY FOOD STATION
2 food stations running simultaneously
Croquetterie food station;
• Traditional with ham and cheese; lemon allioli
• Mushroom, garlic and thyme, gorgonzola dip
• Snapper with lemon and parsley, caper & olive salsa
• Served with garlic, basil and tomato bruschetta bites
Asian food station;
• Zinger deep-fried chilli wings or vegetarian spring rolls with sriracha mayo dip
• Steamed prawn dumpling and chicken gowgee, nam prik dip
• Pork or Tofu Pad thai, cooked on the wok to order with cashew, lemon & coriander
• Chicken curry - choose red, green or penang
• Beef Rendang
• Jasmine rice
• Coconut rice
• Green papaya salad
• Accompaniments of chilli, spiced peanuts, coriander, lime, flat breads, prawn crackers
TO FINISH DESSERT AND GRAZING BOARD
• Classic Churros and Cinnamon donuts bar;
Served with dipping sauces: strawberry, hot chocolate fudge, mocha, vanilla cream and
• Cheese board comprising a smelly washed rind, manchego, french triple cream served
with fresh and dried fruits, paste, toasts, crackers and french bread.
Related Tags: Party Catering Gold Coast